The 2.8mw coal-fired hot water boiler can output 2.8MW per hour. It is equivalent to the traditional 4 ton hot water boiler, which is equivalent to the heat supply of the traditional 1 ton hot water boiler per 0.7 MW. The 2.8 mw coal-fired hot water boiler is a szl series chain grate coal-fired boiler.
Model: szl series coal boiler
Rated power(MW): 2.8 mw
Rated Pressure (Mpa): 0.7 mpA
Supply water temperature ( ℃): 95 ℃
Return water temperature ( ℃): 70 ℃
Effective area of grate(m²): 14 m²
Designed coal type: AII
Fuel consumption (kg/h): ≈432(AIII) Kg/h
Thermal Efficiency (%): 84.5%
Max Transport Weight (T): 27.6 Ton
Water capacity (m³): 7.5 m³
Circulatory volume of water (m³/h): 96m³/h
Weight of the boiler body: 20 Ton
1. 2.8 MW coal fired hot water boiler is a kind of boiler for internal heat exchanger, heat exchanger are placed within the boiler and boiler installation is simple, convenient operation, flexible temperature control, can be used for heating, wash bath, water of life, is often used in hotels, hospitals, schools, units, etc.
2. Chain grate is adopted, equipped with 3~5 independent storehouses, forced draft fan, inducted draft fan, and slag remover enriched the mechanized operation of the boiler.
3. The 28 coal fired hot water boiler utilizes independent interlock protection system design that ensure boiler high safety and high reliability.
4. ZBG coal-fired hot water boilers have been exported to Pakistan, Bangladesh, Myanmar, Thailand, Iran, Algeria, Syria, Nigeria, Kazakhstan, Libya, Guinea, Indonesia, Yemen, Mozambique, Vietnam, Cambodia and other countries.
5. Boiler main body and grate adopt large parts for ex-factory, short installation time and low charge for installation.