We sell 5 ton natural gas steam boiler, which is our WNS series three-pass fire tube boiler. Natural gas steam boiler is an environmentally friendly boiler, which is easy to operate and widely used, and is mostly used in industry.
Model specifications: WNS series oil and gas steam boiler
Structure: three pass fire tube
Rated evaporation (t/h): 5
Rated steam pressure (MPa): 0.7/1.0/1.25/1.6
Rated steam temperature (°C): 174/184/194/204
Feed water temperature (°C): 20
Design fuel: natural gas
1. Combustion gases pass through the inside of the tubes with water surrounding the outside of the tubes. The advantages of the boiler are its simple construction and less rigid water treatment requirements.
2. Large, fully waterbacked furnace tube assures complete combustion and heat absorption without flame impingement.
3. The 5 ton natural gas steam boilers can give fuel-to-steam efficiencies of 96% or over.
4. The three pass fire tube boilers are available in steam capacity up to 20 ton/hr, they are generally specified when the required steam pressure is under 15 bar.
5. All plate used in the construction of the boiler is cut and profiled by computer controlled equipment. The shell, furnace and reversal chamber plates are then rolled, assembled, machine welded and subjected to NDT (either radiographic or ultrasonic) to ensure compliance with the latest construction standard requirements.
6. The heating surface of the boiler is arranged reasonably, ensuring good water circulation and heat exchange, good heat conduction effect, and improving boiler heat energy utilization efficiency.
7. The high-tech boiler can effectively prevent the back wall from being damaged by high-temperature flue gas, and it is safe and reliable to use. High safety and long service life.
8. Three pass structure, the flame and flue gases formed on the result of good combustion are circulated on the adequate heating surfaces. flue gases are thrown into the bubble without creating low temperature corrosion. Thus, high boiler efficiency is achieved.