Industrial autoclaves are pressure vessels used to process parts and materials which require exposure to elevated pressure and temperature. The manufacture of high-performance components from advanced composites often requires autoclave processing.
The main part of the autoclave is mainly composed of a kettle body device, a kettle cover device, a swing device, a hand crank reducer, a safety device, a support, an insulation layer, a sealing device, a pipeline valve instrument and the like.
1. Building materials industry: autoclave for aerated concrete block (aac plant), concrete pipe pile, lime sand brick, coal ash brick, microporous calcium silicate board, new lightweight wall material, heat preservation asbestos board, high strength gypsum, etc.
industrial autoclave for AAC block production plant
2. Rubber industry: Autoclave can be widely used in steaming of rubber products, cable vulcanization and fishing net shaping.
3. Wood industry: Autoclaves can be used for drying and preserving wood.
4. Metallurgical industry: Autoclave can also be used for heavy metal smelting.
5, glass industry: autoclave is also in line with glass steaming.
6, food industry: autoclave can be used for high temperature and high pressure processing of food cans.
7. Paper industry: The autoclave can also be used for pulp cooking in the paper industry.
8. Chemical industry,pharmaceutical industry,aerospace industry.