SZL series biomass/coal chain grate steam and hot water boiler, adopts water tube and membrane water cooling wall. The boiler is consisted of upper part (boiler heating part) and lower part (combustion equipment). The former part of the boiler proper is arranged a membrane water cooling wall, the upper part of it is connected to boiler cylinder, and its lower part is connected to collective chest. Its rear part is arranged with dense convection tubes between upper and lower boiler cylinders.
Rated capacity: 6-35 TPH/2.8-29 MW
Working Pressure: 1.0-2.5 MPa
Feed water temperature: 20/105 ℃
Rated steam temperature: 184/194/226 ℃
Design Fuel: Biomass fuel, Bituminous coal, Anthracite coal
Application: Heating, Greenhouse, School, Swimming pool, Paper, Chemical, Food, Textile, Print and dyeing, Medicine, Building materials, Wine, Hospital
1. Furnace arch adopts advanced design, which makes the boiler strong adaptability of different fuels.
2. The boiler adopts water cooling combustion chamber, the boiler body use membrane water wall structure, improve the output and thermal efficiency.
3. Different numbers of independent air bins are arranged from front to back of the grate, which could adjust wind volume and pressure flexible, to ensure the sufficient combustion.
4. The boiler has large water capacity, facilitating in power failure protection.
5. High water circulation performance, sufficient heating surface, quick temperature rise and pressure rise at the start of the boiler, sufficient output, and high efficiency.